5.8.16

Woodland Creatures Pajaki

I was keen to make another nursery pajaki, and my friend's baby shower was right in the line of fire! She decided on a gender-neutral woodland theme including turquoise, orange, and gray. I used little green leaf sequins in addition to dresden trim stars from Two Hands Paperie and paper leaves I hand cut. I found some cross-cut discs from branches, and involved lots of paper punched circles and stars. The real feature was the super-cute bottlebrush animals I assembled from two import shops on Amazon. To get the animals to hang on the same level, I needed to compare their height. Mini woodland creature lineup for the measurements! Squirrel was tall, mouse was small. Skunk, rabbit, and fox fell in between. Love all the woodsy details in this one.

1 comment: